First Major Update to Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is Live Today
We haven’t been able to receive a review copy of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus but that doesn’t mean we can’t acknowledge that reviewers with a lot more street cred than us have given the game some exceptional reviews. Today the game takes another step forward with its first major update that includes in-game content, PC fixes and the Xbox One X enhancement.
Full details of the update are:
- Available for pre-order customers and Season Pass holders who redeemed codes
- Supports 4K resolution
- Dynamic resolution scaling
- 10 new combat simulations playable from the Main Menu or in Evas Hammer
- Requires progression to Chapter 2
- Leaderboard functionality
- Compete with your friends for the highest score!
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs
- Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available
- Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175% 4K monitor
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125% or 150%
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100%)
- Skybox fixes
If you own The New Colossus then get you’ll wanna get right in there after the update downloads. For us, well you’ll find us standing in our local retailer staring at a copy of the game and looking sad in the hope someone will feel sorry for us and buy us a copy!