For a really on the nose joke after the Xbox One exclusive fiasco a few years ago, Now Rise of the Tomb Raider will be playable on MacOS.
Any new people this excellent game is available to is a good thing, so Apple owners will be able to enjoy it in all of it’s 20th anniversary edition glory.
The supported Macs for the game are as follows:
- All 13″ MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 21.5″ iMacs released since Late 2017
- All 27″ iMacs released since Late 2014 (models with an Nvidia GT 755M graphics card are not officially supported)*
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
*Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.