If you felt your cities in Cities: Skylines on PC didn’t have enough personality, have we got news for you.
Being release on the 24th of May, the Parklife expansion will bring new amusement parks, zoos, nature reserves and city parks, giving new life to your empty land with custom green spaces. As well as the following features:
• Parks and Recreation: Use the new park area tool to create park districts wherever there is empty land, and new city services like Park Maintenance, which boosts happiness and effectiveness, and helps level up parks.
• Brick by Brick: Customize your city with new buildings and assets, including a new sightseeing bus line, new service buildings, fresh attractions like amusement parks, nature reserves, city parks and zoos. There’s also a regal new monument, the Castle of Lord Chirpwick.
• Freeway Free for All: For the first time in Cities: Skylines, you can place buildings next to paths in the park districts (not just next to roads). Props can be placed anywhere inside park areas.
• Recesses Between Buildings: Transform those empty spaces between your buildings into vibrant parks and gardens.
• It’s a Walk in the Park: Customize routes and set ticket prices for new walking and sightseeing tours, among other tourism enhancements.
• Policies, Please: Take on three new city policies and eight new park policies to deal with recreational hazards like Fireworks and Animal Ethics.