Final Fantasy XIV Patch Bring’s Ivalice’s Ridorana Lighthouse to Eorzea
The eagerly awaited next chapter of the Ivalice alliance raid series is set to arrive in Final Fantasy XIV Online in late May, when Patch 4.3 goes live. Titled “Under the Moonlight”, Patch 4.3 brings a wealth of new content to the critically acclaimed MMO and continues the thrilling story of the Stormblood expansion.
Adventurers will also be able to explore a new Dungeon, take on new Trials, and can level up their crafting and gathering skills by accepting the new Namazu Beast Tribe Quests. Details on the main contents of the patch are revealed below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The story of Stormblood continues.
- New Alliance Raid – The Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial – It’s a secret!
- New Dungeon – The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Namazu.
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- New Deep Dungeon – 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion – Pagos Expedition.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid – Ultima Weapon.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, Glamour System, Housing, Performance Actions, new more powerful gear and more.
Additionally, alongside the contents of Patch 4.3, get a first look at the outline of the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online Companion App currently in development. All players that download the app will be able to enjoy benefits such as the following:
- Chat with friends and Free Company members
- Organise events with the Scheduler
- Organise inventory and Armoury chest
- Peruse the Market Board
- Put items up for sale/purchase items
- Register an additional favoured destination Aetheryte
An optional, Premium Plan is also available, which unlocks the following features for a monthly fee:
- Organise Saddlebags and Retainer Inventories
- Saddlebag capacity is doubled
- One additional Retainer can be employed
Details of the app release date will be shared as they are confirmed.