Nintendo have announced a new bundle for Pokemon: Let’s Go Eevee and Pikachu, to launch alongside the games on November 16.
The bundles include:
- A Nintendo Switch console decorated with silhouettes of Pikachu and Eevee;
- Special Pikachu and Eevee themed Joy-Con;
- A Nintendo Switch dock with colourful artwork of Pikachu and Eevee;
- A pre-installed version of either Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!;
- A Poké Ball Plus controller.
I’m not usually one for fancy consoles (classic grey/black for life, y’all), but holy hell this is beautiful, and an excellent excuse to finally get a Switch if you haven’t already. Early reports (by which I mean stalking retailers) indicate it’ll sell for $699 NZD, not a terrible price but not exactly a steal.
What do you think? Let us know!