Wellington-based studio Dinosaur Polo Club, creators of the excellent Mini Metro, have announced their new game: Mini Motorways.
Mini Motorways, is a game about drawing the roads that drive a growing city. Here, you can build a road network, one road at a time, to create a bustling metropolis. Redesign your city to keep the traffic flowing, and carefully manage upgrades to meet the changing demands.
How long can you keep the cities of the world moving? If it’s anything like its predecessor, time will tell.
Mini Motorways features:
- Dynamically growing cities that make every game unique
- Stunning maps visually inspired by cities all around the world
- A variety of upgrades to help meet the demands of your ever-expanding road network.
- Different colour modes to choose from, including colourblind and night modes.
- Responsive, relaxing soundtrack that grows with your city
Check out the video below to see what Mini Motorways has in store.
Mini Motorways will launch on the Apple Arcade on Thursday, 19 September. A Steam version is planned for 2020 but, if you’re anything like me, bring on the Switch port!