Lock in March 6, Final Fantasy fans because that’s the day Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition for Xbox One and PS4 and the Windows Edition is set for release.
Both special editions will feature the main game (of course) and 20+ game add-ons and DLC as well as the Insomnia map, new enemies and first-person camera mode.
All in all you can expect to see:
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – all-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players can also take on a battle with the Rulers of Yore
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat, expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fish and recipes
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” – players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed
- A new first-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
- All current season pass content including: EPISODE GLADIOLUS, EPISODE PROMPTO, MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES and EPISODE IGNIS
- Archive – players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the FINAL FANTASY XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations. Through them, players will be able to obtain more information about the world
- Quest to obtain and Strengthen Regalia Type-D
Oh and for the PC peeps out there wondering what specs you’re gonna need in your rig to run this FFXV shiz then we’ve got you covered: