SOEDESCO and Triangle Studios have announced that gamers can soon hit the road in trucking experience Truck Driver! Unlike any other trucking experience, Truck Driver is completely focused on the career mode. By valuing the ‘game’ aspects over the ‘simulation’ aspects, SOEDESCO aspires to bring the fun-factor back into the trucking genre. The game will be available both digitally and physically, for the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, PlayStation 4, and Steam.
The story behind Truck Driver
SOEDESCO released a video today in which they give a look behind the scenes at developer Triangle Studios and show some of the first Truck Driver gameplay footage. In the video they explain that Truck Driver focuses on the player’s experience as a truck driver and their interaction with the local community. Players get to meet all sorts of unique characters and build relationships with them by successfully completing transport jobs, to fully experience the eventful career life of a trucker.
Truck Driver features:
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
- Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
- Navigate through beautiful landscapes and fully explorable cities