CLOSED – Win a Pair of Snowfall Beebop Wireless Headphones
This competition is now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Grant and thank you to everyone who entered.
Snowfall, the brand new drama series from FX has arrived in New Zealand on Sky TV’s SoHo channel. To celebrate the arrival of Snowfall, we’re giving you the chance to win a pair of Snowfall branded, Beebop Wireless Headphones thanks to Sky TV and SoHo Channel.
Entering is dead simple, all you need to do is leave us a comment below and tell us which show on SoHo you most like to watch or would like to watch if you had access to the SoHo channel.
Snowfall is a drama set against the infancy of the crack cocaine epidemic in Los Angeles, 1983 and its ultimate radical impact on culture as we know it. The story follows numerous characters on a violent collision course, including: Franklin Saint, a young street entrepreneur on a quest for power; Gustavo “El Oso” Zapata, a Mexican
wrestler caught up in the struggle within a crime family; Teddy McDonald, a CIA operative running from a
dark past who begins an off-book operation to fund the Nicaraguan Contras; and Lucia Villanueva, the self –
possessed daughter of a Mexican crime lord.
Starring Damson Idris (Babylon), Carter Hudson (The Night Of), Emily Rios (Breaking Bad) and Sergio
Peris-Mencheta (Resident Evil: Afterlife).
Snowfall is showing on SoHo channel on Sundays at 8:30pm.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition will run from 10:30am, 8 August 2017 and close at 8:30pm, Sunday 13 August 2017
- Winner will receive 1 x Snowfall Beebop Wireless Headphones
- A valid entry consists of commenting on this post and answering the question in bold in the post above
- Entry is open to people with a New Zealand address only
- Each person can only enter once
- The winner be drawn from valid entries at random
- Prize is not redeemable for cash
- Our decision is final
- The Winner will be contacted by email and has 24 hours to reply, after 24 hours if no reply is forthcoming another winner will be drawn